It’s time again for Sanford Business and Professional Women’s annual luncheon. Get all the details below and then click on “Register Now” to make sure you’ll be in the audience for this wonderful event.
Faye Prosser, WRAL’s Smart Shopper and author of The Smart Spending Guide will share techniques and tips that will help you save on your grocery bills each week.
You’ll learn how to:
- Buy free or nearly free food, bath & body products every week
- Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
- Use weekly sales ads in conjunction with coupons
- Understand store coupon and sale policies for area stores
- Use drug store rebates for fabulous deals
- Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
- Purchase food so inexpensively, you will have extras to donate to your local food bank or shelter!
The Smart Spending System has been featured on WRAL, The Raleigh News & Observer, NBC 17, ABC 11, Good Housekeeping Magazine, WYFF-TV in Greenville, SC, FOX 8 WGHP in High Point, www.cleverparents.com, www.FamilyCorner.com and more.
Learn more about Faye at www.smartspendingresources.com and WRAL.
When: March 13, 2014. Doors open at 11:30am.
Where: McSwain Extension Education and Agriculture Center, 2420 Tramway Road, Sanford, NC 27332-9174
Cost: $12 per person, which includes lunch catered by Mrs. Lacy’s. Pre-registration is required!