About Women Joining Forces
In October 2005, BPW/USA launched Women Joining Forces: Closing Ranks, Opening Doors (WJF), a program to support women veterans as they transition from military to civilian life. In the continuing tradition of WJF, Women Joining Forces in North Carolina provides programming, resources and an annual grant program to assist women veterans and military-affiliated women.
Benefits offered include:
• Leadership and media opportunities
• Workplace resources (i.e. BPW Career Center, Connect-a-Vet)
• Professional development and education
• Opportunities to participate in activities that support women veterans
• Career support and advice through e-publications and web site
• Networking through events and online social spaces
• Legislative advocacy on issues of workplace equity and work-life balance
Registration for the 2018 WEE/WJF event held in historic downtown Goldsboro, is now open. Register before November 22nd for the best price and an exclusive early registration gift at the event.
Click on the event link below to register today!